Sales & Operations Intern - DACH (3-6 Months)
We are looking for an outstanding individual who wants to join an exciting early stage start-up in its growth phase as a Sales & Operations Intern to work closely with our senior management and a highly motivated team.
The role is based in Berlin.
As Sales & Operations Intern, your responsibilities will be to support Vanilla Steel in their objectives of growing the business as well as building sustainable and profitable operations. You will be exposed to a broad range of areas of the company that will evolve in parallel with the needs of Vanilla Steel. Your first tasks will be to:
- Support Vanilla Steel in their sales activity (pre-qualification of leads, preparation of meetings, market research etc.) in DACH
- Perform outbound prospecting to companies via email, social selling tools (LinkedIn) and cold calls etc.
- Structure sales operations and processes (customer database, customer onboarding, CRM reporting)
- Support operational activities of the trading platform (prepare transactional data and order confirmations)
- Support on administrative day-to-day tasks (invoicing, internal documentation, etc)
- Recent grad or working towards a degree in a Business-related program
- A self-starter with a track record of achievements
- Ambitious, results-oriented and target-driven mentality
- Strong quantitative skills, structured thinking and hands-on attitude
- Solid organizational and time management skills
- Demonstrate excellent interpersonal skills
- Proficient in using large databases (Google-Suite, CRMs and LinkedIn)
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- German (mother tongue/C2), proficiency in English/ Additional foreign language would be a plus
- First hand experience with an exciting Berlin tech startup on a steep growth curve
- Work closely with an experienced team, keen to train and invest on you
- Unrivalled autonomy and ownership on projects
- Open and fun shared working environment/culture
- Competitive compensation