Sales & Operations Intern
We are looking for an outstanding individual who wants to join an exciting early stage start-up in its growth phase as a Sales & Operations Intern to support the Sales team.
The role is based in Berlin.
As Sales & Operations Intern, your responsibilities will be to support the Vanilla Steel sales teams in their objectives of growing the business as well as building sustainable and profitable operations. You will be exposed to a broad range of areas of the company that will evolve in parallel with the needs of Vanilla Steel. Your first tasks will be to:
- Support operational activities of the trading platform (prepare transactional data and order confirmations)
- Support Vanilla Steel in their sales activity (pre-qualification of leads, preparation of meetings, market research etc.) across all our European markets
- Support on administrative day-to-day tasks (invoicing, internal documentation, etc)
- Structure sales operations and processes (customer database, customer onboarding, CRM reporting)
- Perform outbound prospecting to companies via email, social selling tools (LinkedIn) and cold calls etc.
- Recent grad or working towards a degree in a Business-related program
- Strong quantitative skills, structured thinking, and hands-on attitude
- Proficient in using large databases (Google-Suite, CRMs, and LinkedIn)
- Solid organizational and time management skills
- A self-starter with a track record of achievements
- Ambitious, results-oriented, and target-driven mentality
- Demonstrate excellent interpersonal skills
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Proficiency in English and additional European language as mother tongue would be a plus
- First-hand experience with an exciting Berlin tech startup on a steep growth curve
- Work closely with an experienced team, keen to train and invest in you
- Unrivaled autonomy and ownership of projects
- Open and fun shared working environment/culture
- Competitive compensation
- Opportunity to grow and to receive a full-time offer at the end of the internship