Sales & Account Manager - DACH (asap)
We are looking for an outstanding individual who wants to join an exciting early stage start-up in its growth phase as a Sales & Account Manager to work closely with our senior management and a highly motivated team.
The role is based in Berlin.
As Sales & Account Manager, your responsibilities will be to support Vanilla Steel in their objectives of growing the business as well as building sustainable and profitable operations. You will be exposed to a broad range of areas of the company that will evolve in parallel with the needs of Vanilla Steel. Your first tasks will be to:
Perform outbound prospecting to companies via email, social selling tools (LinkedIn) and cold calls etc.
- Progress pre-qualified leads through the deal stages with the goal of a signed commercial agreement
- Take over account management responsibilities for new and already existing clients
- Support operational activities of the trading platform (prepare transactional data and order confirmations)
Recent grad with a Bachelor's/ Master's degree
- A self-starter with a track record of achievements
- First experience in B2B-Sales
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Demonstrate excellent interpersonal skills
- Proficiency in G-Suite and/or Microsoft Office
- Strong quantitative skills, structured thinking and hands-on attitude
- Solid organizational and time management skills
- German (mother tongue/C2), proficiency in English/ Additional foreign language would be a plus
First hand experience with an exciting Berlin tech startup on a steep growth curve
- Direct report to one of the founders of the company
- Work closely with an experienced team, keen to train and invest on you
- Unrivalled autonomy and ownership on projects
- Open and fun shared working environment/culture
- Competitive compensation